International A Level is recognized worldwide for the entry into higher education. Study and examination at A Level give students an in-depth knowledge and lifelong skills that prepare them for success at university level and for employment. A Level examination is taken at the end of std. XII.
International Recognition----International AS Level & A Level have widespread international recognition as educational qualifications. This recognition is because:
- International AS & A Level qualifications are recognized by universities as equivalent in value to UK AS and A Level.
- Good grades at AS & A Level can result in one full year of advanced standing or credit at universities in the USA and Canada
- Good AS and A Level grades are vital for admission to all the world's major English-speaking universities and many non-English-speaking universities
- AS & A Level are rigorous programmes that encourage high academic standards
AS & A Level structure at JGIS :
Group I Mathematics and Science
- Applied Information & Communication Technology
Group II Languages
- English Language
Group III Art and Humanities
- Art and Design
- Business Studies